Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Georgia

What do i do to protect my morgage i buy before marriage,so after divorce i may not lose my house?

Asked on 3/31/11, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No one can possibly answer your vague question based on zero facts, and this is certainly not an admiralty law question. If you want a response, repost in the appropriate category, include the facts and ask a clear question.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/11, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now