Georgia  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/08, 3:58 am

Early Release from probation

I need to know if I can terminate my probation early in order to go into the ARMY, or at least how to go about doing this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search