Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Georgia

i have been evicted illegally and now the she is sending me text messages saying i stole out of her house. that i have been moved out of without returning. what should i do ?

Asked on 11/10/12, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you stole something, have a criminal lawyer ready if you are charged with a crime (even if you did not do it). If she sues you, get a civil lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/12, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now