Georgia  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 3:44 am

I was a victim of a scam and my bank had a hold on a check that I deposited without knowing it was counterfeit, but they still let me get money from this deposit. This put me in the hole fro over $1800; I am living with Social Security and bring in around $1100 per month. The bank took this month's deposit and wants the rest of the money. I could not pay bills or buy food or anything else. Can I take the bank to court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search