Legal Question in Business Law in Georgia

I traded a car for a car. The car I got was from Ga, I'm in SC. When i went to get the car registered the VIN to the car did not match the VIN on the title. I did not know this until I went to the DMV. I informed the previous owner of this and he said that is the title he used to get the car registered in GA. He has not responded to any other questions or attempts to clear the situation.I now have a car i can to register in my state. What are my options?

Asked on 3/18/13, 11:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have to sue him. If the amount is significant, get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 12:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now