Georgia  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/07, 2:10 pm

Pit Bull atack

My Mini Pin was attacked by a Pit Bull In front of my house my daughter was walking my dog and the Pitt who was not on a leash ran up and attacked. My daughter was only bruised by the force of the dog jumping on her but my dog was seriously injured. How should I go about filing a civil suit? Should I get an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search