Georgia  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 2:35 pm

can i sue the probation office an sheriffs department for sending me to jail . i lost my job and place. cqn i get the money i would have made and emotional distress

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search