Georgia  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 1:42 pm

is there a way to get around city zoning laws. for opening a church in the city of Grady county. they will not let me open a church in a old funeral home because they say ain't no parking. for a new church.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search