Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Georgia

why can't i find an attorney that wil take a case of false imprisonment, even when you have all the documents show that you was acquitted of all charges but retried on same charges found guilty and sentence without being reindicted first. and the judge admits you was acquitted

Asked on 4/26/13, 12:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are asking for guesses. If a lawyer won't take your case, they probably have told you the reasons. The first place to look is your criminal lawyer. If you didn't have one, that probably answers the question.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/13, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now