Legal Question in Construction Law in Georgia

I recently found a few problems with my house that were "missed" by the inspector. The house is 19 years old and the contractor is deceased. Can I sue his company, the housing inspector, or the city for failure to follow local building codes?

Asked on 1/27/11, 5:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You didn't say how long ago this all happened, what your contract with the inspector said, etc. If this did happen 19 years ago, no.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 6:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now