Georgia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/01/13, 8:16 am

in ga does my apt complex have to provide me with hot water, we are federally subsidised

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/01/13, 8:26 am by Glen Ashman

Definitely. If they are not doing so, report them to your caseworker.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search