Georgia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/13, 5:57 pm

I purchased a 1997 vehicle on 3/15/13 from a used car dealer. Paid in full with check that has cleared. To date I have not received the title, nor has the title transfer been made available to the DMV- in 4 days the second (and final) temporary tag will expire, & the dealer has still not been forthcoming. What recourse do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search