Georgia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/01/13, 7:41 am

I was given a Settlement document to pay off a judgement. We agreed on a total of 4000 to pay off the judgement and that is listed in the settlement amount, however in the settlement payment section it says a total of two payments of 1700 and 1300 to pay off the settlement in full. which is binding? the settlement agreement is already signed by the company.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search