Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 5:44 pm

My brother is doing time for child molestation, he was 17 and the girl "said" she was 16 but she was really 13, he found out after the fact. The prossecutor said that my brother couldn't use that "victim" lied about her age. Now 5yrs later the case was going to go to trial but right before the jury came out his lawyer offered him one last plea deal 20/8 and was told he would probably get out in 5yrs. We have came across alot of people who say that my brother didn't get a fair case. He is now in Washington State Prison and was told by the parole board that he would parole out in 17months. My question is, is there anything that me and my family can do to possibly help him get out before then or transferred to a half-way house? Thank you very much for your time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search