Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I had consenting sex with a 19 year old girl, but she is now claiming it was rape. What are my options to prove this is a false accusation resulting from her being upset that a relationship did not form?

Asked on 4/24/13, 4:37 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have one option. Get the best criminal lawyer you can, or ask questions on websites like this and risk life in prison.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/13, 4:39 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are facing possible life in prison. You have two choices - (1) Post online about it, where prosecutors and police can read your post, as they can see this one, and make it more likely that you land in prison, or (2) stop posting details online, shut your computer, and invest in the best criminal lawyer you can afford, and do that first thing in the morning - not soon - but immediately.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/13, 8:30 pm
Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Retain the right attorney. See website for info on retaining the right attorney:

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now