Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 6:37 am

My daughter is 17 years old and was arrested for shoplifting. She is being charged as an adult. She received a letter in the mail from a law firm in Florida demanding a payment of $150.00 in 30 days for recovery of damages or a civil suit will be filed. Should she respond to this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search