Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/98, 1:34 am

False accusation in embezzlement

I can been falsely accused of embezzling money from the company that I am manager at. I am innocent and the guy has no evidence that I stole it. Am I to be held responsible anyways? I have never signed any forms stating anything like this if it should happen. Even though I am innocent will I still be required to pay the money back to the company?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search