Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I have felony charges pending : I have been out off for 2 years now one of the primary witness for prosecution is in a coma. No end in sight . I need to get this behind me because I cannot find work with pending charges showing on background checks. I need to get a job and can't till this is resolved my family needs me back to work. Any advise ?

My attorney just says this could be on hold for up to 7 yrs by then my family will have lost everything.

It's bad when pending charges is worse than actually pleading guilty to felony.

Which I'm not doing I'm innocent.

Asked on 5/16/13, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a lawyer. The advice is to discuss your case with him/her, and not on a public website.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now