Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

my fiancee was sentenced 30 years for aggravated child there anyway to get his sentenced reduced.

Asked on 10/21/12, 8:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Respectfully, I'd suggest that you rethink a lifetime with a convicted child molestor whom you won't see for decades.

His lawyer is the one whom can answer this best. His remedies end 30 days after sentencing. During that period, he can appeal, file a motion for new trial, or appeal to the Georgia Sentence Review Panel. As a general rule, once 30 days elapse, he has waited too long.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/12, 9:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now