Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

How do I file a motion with the superior court to release a probation hold on someone who is in jail

Asked on 5/06/10, 9:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since your question is "how do I file", the answer is that you go to the clerk's office and hand it to the clerk. I think you really meant to ask how do you prepare such a motion. Not knowing any of the facts of the case, my advice is to consult with a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/10, 2:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now