Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 9:21 pm

My girl friend is on felony probation. For a meth possession charge. She stopped reporting. An was arrested for it. She is now in jail an just received a letter from the DA. It says she will now have to go to a revaluation hearing. I have spoke to her PO an was told she would probably be offered a waiver. What does this mean? An is there anything I can do to help her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search