Georgia  |  Criminal Law

My girlfriend and I had a fight Monday night the 17th of June. She was snooping through my computer cuz she thought I was cheating. She found a two year old dating web site and began grilling me. I asked her to stop and tried to get my computers she wouldn't give it to me and then ran into the bathroom. I followed her in and tryed to get the computer again. In the process she bit my hand twice and she claims I grabbed her wrist and bruised it. Then we moved out into the dinning room where she elbowed in the nose, punched me in the face and a little later kneed me in the bicepe leaving a bruise. I'm concerned she is going to file assault charges against me what are my options?

Answered on: 6/22/13, 10:38 am by Scott Riddle

Options for what? Get away and stay away from her, and have a criminal lawyer lined up.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Answered on: 6/22/13, 1:31 pm by Glen Ashman

Pretty simple: You end the relationship and never speak to her again (that means never). And you get a criminal lawyer lined up in case you are arrested.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Answered on: 6/24/13, 11:15 am by Lawrence Lewis

See website for info on pressing charges: http://www.lawrencelewispc.com/pages.php?go=pinfo&PID=363

Good luck

Lawrence Lewis, P.C. 242 Culver Street, Suite 103 Lawrenceville, GA 30045