Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

If you give up your rights to a lawyer.can you take your rights back and get a lawyer

Asked on 10/12/13, 6:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Gardner Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can always change you mind and decide to hire a lawyer. However, the lawyer may not be able to undo what has been done by you without a lawyer, such as a guilty plea. Also, going to court on your trial date and saying you changed your mind is not an effective way of putting off a trial.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now