Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

my husband got arrested for simple battery under the FVA, i DID NOT press charges.. he recently got out on bond and one of his bond conditions were to have no contact order wiht me.. is there any way i can lift this and how long would it take to lift this? I need it lifted A.S.A.P

Asked on 5/10/10, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get counseling. Nothing could be more foolish than to try to get back with an abuser. It could cost you your life.

When a person is arrested, you are a witness. Decisions as to prosecution are made by the prosecutor and not you.

If you cannot afford counseling, and you badly need it, contact your local battered woman's shelter.

Read more
5/18/10, 9:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now