Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My husband was sentenced to 1year to serve,he did 6 months in county and was transfered to prison 3 days ago. How doon can he be paroled on the offence of firearm by convicted felon?

Asked on 5/09/13, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

That is something he needs to discuss with his criminal lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now