Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

what happens to a police officer after it's proven he falsied the report and he did not investigate properly. I also need advice on my case. A man attacked me and I ended up with stiches and a concussion and the cops refused to question my children (one was pushed down by him) even tho they watched the entire thing and refused to talk to my uncle b/c and I am quoting the report "did not speak to ___ because he was mentally retarted", they talked to his child (who by the way was not there like he said) but not to mine. what are my options

Asked on 6/18/13, 11:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Options for what? All you told us is the police did not speak to some people. What happened after that? What was the result? What "case" do you have? If you have criminal charges, obviously you need a lawyer not a website if your freedom is in question.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 3:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now