Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

what happens to a police officer after it's proven he falsied the report and he did not investigate properly. I also need advice on my case. A man attacked me and I ended up with stiches and a concussion and the cops refused to question my children (one was pushed down by him) even tho they watched the entire thing and refused to talk to my uncle b/c and I am quoting the report "did not speak to ___ because he was mentally retarted", they talked to his child (who by the way was not there like he said) but not to mine. what are my options

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Options for what? All you told us is the police did not speak to some people. What happened after that? What was the result? What "case" do you have? If you have criminal charges, obviously you need a lawyer not a website if your freedom is in question.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia