Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/01/05, 12:01 pm

Remove from record

I was arrested but never charged with sexual battery. After two years the case was dropped, but there is still a record of my arrest. How can I have this record removed. It came up while trying to get another job when I had to be fingerprinted. Will this always be there or can my local authority have it removed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search