Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

my son who is 18 had a first mental breakdown at a hotel and broke in to one of the stores at the hotel and trash it. He was caught fully naked and was not of sound mind. they took him to the hospital and then to a private mental hospital. Today is the third day there and we don't know what is going on. WE don't know if he has been charged or what his condition is. My wife drove from Florida and is there with him but they won't answer any questions. We now know that he needs mental help, it runs in my wife's family and he started acting just like my wife's Brother who was a mental patient and killed himself when he was 24

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

See website for info on mental health issues: http://www.lawrencelewispc.com/pages.php?go=pinfo&PID=171

Lawrence

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia