Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I own a track of farm land whitch I also live own, I've aloud some family members to stay own the land with me rent free, one of the family members has a freind that I don't care for to visit this family member, how can I keep this person off my land with any coast to me?

Asked on 10/30/12, 4:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Evict your family member with a dispossesory in Magistrate Court (that means give them 60 days notice to move and if they dodn't move evict them). Once they are kicked out they can't invite people.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/12, 4:50 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The flip side is that if you choose to allow other adults to live on your property, don't try to pick and choose their friends.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/12, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now