Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 1:37 pm

My wife was taken to the Gwinnett ga detention center from court for contempt for not paying child support. It has been 8days and still no arrainment or bond hearing is there anything I can do to expediate process from outside. They set a high bond that we can not afford as a cash bond.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search