Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Georgia

I called in to my cable company for technical support, the representative who helped me, called me off of his personal line once he got off of work. He is located in he Dominican Republic, and the company fired him; however, is there anything more I can do? I would like to sue or at least obtain the representative information for my police report.

Asked on 9/03/12, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

All we know is someone called you. Who would you sue, and for what? What damages have you suffered? A police report for what? There must be much more to the story (especially since you tell us nothing about the actual call).

Read more
Answered on 9/05/12, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now