Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

My son recieved a ticket. When he got to court they said they changed the date to the previous day and he missed it. He never received notification. What are his options? The ticket was for MIP at Georgia Southern in Statesboro Ga.

Asked on 2/20/13, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Presumably he retained a lawyer (and if he didn't he should have). A lawyer should easily be able to help him.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/13, 5:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now