Legal Question in Education Law in Georgia

I wanted to know if 'i could take action upon my childs school, for not contacting my wife and I, when there was a person who traspassed and threatened to cause harm to my child, while at school. the person who made the threat was a parent of another child, that person was arrested at the school, and charged with serveral counts of disorderly conduct and a charge of traspassing. the public school and the county sheriff department failed to notify us of the actions that happened. We found out a month later, when the DA's office called to make sure our child would we attened the court date. Can we sue the school for not making contact with us in reguardes to our childs safety.???

Asked on 11/02/09, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Georgia