Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 7:33 pm

can a 21 year old male marry a 17 year old anywhere in the united states? and yes he would have parental consent..?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/07/13, 11:04 am by Robert Gardner

As most attorneys, like me. are only licensed to practice in one state, I can tell you that, with parental consent, a 17 year old can marry in Georgia.

The above information is general in nature. In order to obtain more specific and legal advice upon which to base your important decisions, please contact our office directly for a free phone or in person consultation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP 53 W. Candler Street Winder, GA 30680

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search