Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 4:37 pm

My 13 yr old son who lives with his father sent me a message saying his dad beat him with a belt and he wants to move in with me what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search