Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I was asked for a divorce by my husband of 21 years, he states he is having a mid life crisis and wants to date other women, we share custody of our grandchild, he wants to drop the insurance on her and not pay child support, I am find without the child support but need the insurance coverage, What should I do

Asked on 6/05/13, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should retain legal counsel immediately. What he wants and what a court may do could be very different.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now