Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Can a name change consent that is signed and notarized be faxed to the attorney?

Asked on 11/04/12, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The real question: why are you asking here rather than asking the attorney, who knows for sure. That makes no sense.

In almost all cases the answer is no. On very rare cases, individual judges must approve the use of a fax, but that would be very rare and unexpected.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/12, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now