Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 12:03 pm

In a name change, does a parent need be named as respondent if they have waived parental rights to allow the child to be adopted?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search