Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/04, 6:09 pm

child custody

My granddaughter was put in foster care when she was 9 years old because her mother was unfit. She was placed in my home and I got permanent custody of her. Her mother gave up all rights to her. Her father, my son was in prison at the time. She is now 15 years old. Her father got out of prison 6 months ago and is doing well. He has been working regularly and just recently remarried. He and his daughter have gotten really close. They want her to come live with them and she wants to go. What do we need to do to make this happen? Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search