Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/08, 3:10 am

Child custody

IN 1995 a Child Support Court in Arkansas ordered that I have physical custody of my 2 sons now ages 14 & 17. I let them spend 2 school years In Georgia with their father.''No new COURT order'' They just wanted to see how They would like living in ATL. They both hate it, and they are ready to move back home to AR, I sent two tickets, but he would not send them home. I Also drove to Georgia, which he spent 4 days hiding my children from me! What are my rights? PLEASE HELP!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search