Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 3:03 am

Can I get a new child support case if I think my info was presented wrong

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/14/13, 9:00 pm by Paula McGill

It all depends on the facts of the case, including the date of the child support order and the information that was presented incorrectly.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney at Law 1100 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search