Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/13/13, 4:02 pm

I have a child support case pending for 1 child, but i have 3. Do i have to go to court to get credit for my other two children

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search