Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/08, 11:31 am

children before divorce

what do i do when my husband takes our kids away before divorce?

can i get a restraining order?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search