Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 11:31 am

My children have been living with their paternal grandmother for 6 years. She is ready to sign custody/guardianship back over to myself and their father. We are currently separated. What papers do i need to file? What is the process in Georgia to terminating guardianship?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/11/13, 11:37 am by Tahira Piraino

You really need to speak with an attorney. Since you and the father are separated, there may be additional issues to work out.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tahira P. Piraino 3774 LaVista Road, Suite 101 Tucker, GA 30084

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search