Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/11, 2:56 pm

Can I claim child abondoment against my husband because he hasn't seen them in almost 6 months? I do not receive child support or alimony. We are not legally seperated. I reside in GA and he is in NC.

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/10/11, 3:56 pm by Glen Ashman

As soon as he went 30 days without paying support, he committed a crime. Either swear out a warrant and get him arrested or hire a lawyer to sue him.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search