Georgia  |  Family Law

No contact order states: Plaintiff shall have custody of children, there will be no direct or indirect contact or by third party to wife and kids except at the boys baseball practice and games which im the coach under her supervision.doesnt say that I have to move out house because she is staying with her mom. But she and her mother have contacted me and she came by the house when I wasn't here and broke in, took some things and left me notes on the bath mirror? so I can talk at all in anyway and she can do whatever?

Answered on: 3/31/13, 6:53 am by Tahira Piraino

Based on this order there must have been some reason you could not contact her or your children. Still don't know if it is a TPO or an order resulting from a temporary divorce hearing. Makes a big difference in the advice. I suggest you consult with an attorney to review the Order before making a potentially big mistake.

Tahira P. Piraino 3774 LaVista Road, Suite 101 Tucker, GA 30084