Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/19/12, 5:49 pm

I have a current child support order from Florida however I reside in Georgia how do I seek counsel with dual licenses.

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/07/13, 6:16 pm by Jennifer Jacobs

You can contact various attorneys and ask them whether they are licensed in Florida and Georgia. I am licensed in both. However, depending on what it is you want to do, you probably don't need an attorney licensed in both states.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Jennifer A. Jacobs, LLC 7200 Aloma Ave., Ste E-5 Winter Park, FL 32792

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search