Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/09, 10:15 am

daddy's rights

My son has a 11 month old son and wasn't married when he was born, the mother dosen't want him to have anything to do with the baby. His name is on the birth certificate and he is going today to ligitimize the baby. Just because she dosen't want him to see the baby can she do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search