Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 8:55 am

My daughter is 14 and no longer wishes to go see her has gotten to the point where she refuses to get in the car....can her father hold me in contempt of court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search