Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/10, 6:46 am

my daughter is 20 yrs old and is married with a child. Her husband is in jail at this time and they where asked to leave there current apartment because he was there source of income which they no longer have and could not pay the rent or any other bill. She is temporarily living with us and has no form of income or insurance.(the baby does) She has applied for welfare so she can get on her feet and they told her she has to be at least 22 yrs old. Is this true?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/31/10, 5:21 pm by Martin Hilliard

Who told her about that age? Also, have her call around to section 8 apt. complexes, they may be able to help her get housing. It's based on income.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Martin G. Hilliard, PC 370 Shyrewood Drive Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search